366,800 Bulgarians Traveled Abroad in February
366,800 Bulgarians traveled abroad in February, which is 30.4 percent up on the same month of last year, according to National Statistical Institute data.
The growth rate is highest for the following destinations: Austria – 54.8 percent, Romania – 52.5 percent, France – 45.1 percent, Italy – 41.5 percent.
At the same time Bulgarians have been travelling less to the Russian Federation - a 6 percent drop, the UK – 4.6 percent, the US – 2.6 percent etc.
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » Number of Tourists From Greece Who Cisited Bulgaria is Over 1 million
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact
- » Two-digit Price Jump in Hotels and Airline Tickets in December
- » Bulgarians can Travel Without Visas in 156 Countries