Bulgaria's SAC Revokes Fingerprint Identification for Hospital Patients
Bulgaria’s Supreme Administrative Court has annulled finally the regulation for the admitting and discharge of patients from hospitals only after fingerprint identification.
The announcement will be published tomorrow after the personal data of the five members of the court is erased.
- » Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
- » Do not Try to Suppress a Sneeze, Advise Doctors
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » Most People with Flu are in Pernik, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo, Blagoevgrad and Stara Zagora
- » Flu Epidemic in Pernik
- » First Proven Case of Hong Kong Flu in Bulgaria this Year