Bulgaria's SAC Revokes Fingerprint Identification for Hospital Patients
Bulgaria’s Supreme Administrative Court has annulled finally the regulation for the admitting and discharge of patients from hospitals only after fingerprint identification.
The announcement will be published tomorrow after the personal data of the five members of the court is erased.
- » Bulgaria Reports Two Outbreaks of H5 Bird Flu
- » Budget 2018 Envisages Additional 400 mln for Healthcare
- » Within 6 Months Everyone in Bulgaria will have Access to their Electronic Health Records
- » Five Brands of Butter on the Bulgarian Market Have Violations in Their Composition (Picture)
- » So-Called Superfoods will be Included in the Menus of Bulgarian Kindergartens
- » We Mark the Day of the Bulgarian Doctor