CEC Receiving Final Election Papers
The Central Election Commission is receiving the last protocols from section commissions.
After all papers are received, the commission will carry out a second check.
It is only after that that the mandates received by parties and coalitions will be announced.
The names of elected deputies will become clear at the beginning of next week at the latest, announced the spokesperson of CEC.
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body