Heating, Hot Water Prices To Jump By Up to 37% in April
The 29.63% increase in gas prices in April will be discussed at an open meeting at the energy regulator.
Electricity prices will also increase by 1%.
It has already become clear that this will lead to an increase in the prices of heating and hot water of between 18 and 37%.
For Sofia the increase will be 22.7%
The greatest increase in prices is in Pleven – 37% and the smallest in Veliko Tarnovo – 17.9%.
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions