Heating, Hot Water Prices To Jump By Up to 37% in April
The 29.63% increase in gas prices in April will be discussed at an open meeting at the energy regulator.
Electricity prices will also increase by 1%.
It has already become clear that this will lead to an increase in the prices of heating and hot water of between 18 and 37%.
For Sofia the increase will be 22.7%
The greatest increase in prices is in Pleven – 37% and the smallest in Veliko Tarnovo – 17.9%.
- » Case against MP Mareshki and His Team Will Not Be Over Soon, Prosecution Says
- » 23% Support for GERB and United Patriots Coalition Government
- » NSI: Poverty Line for Bulgaria Was BGN 308.17 in 2016
- » Trade Union in Interior Ministry to Consider Protests Against Low Wages
- » Trial of Burgas Airport Terrorist Attack Fails to Start for 5th Time
- » 6 from Judges’ Quota Elected for Bulgaria’s Next Supreme Judicial Council