Heating, Hot Water Prices To Jump By Up to 37% in April
The 29.63% increase in gas prices in April will be discussed at an open meeting at the energy regulator.
Electricity prices will also increase by 1%.
It has already become clear that this will lead to an increase in the prices of heating and hot water of between 18 and 37%.
For Sofia the increase will be 22.7%
The greatest increase in prices is in Pleven – 37% and the smallest in Veliko Tarnovo – 17.9%.
- » Emergency Phone 112 will not Stop Working for People
- » The Interior Ministry has Appointed 934 New Policemen this Year
- » Konstantin Kamenarov is the New Director General of the Bulgarian National Television
- » Bulgarian Government Will Approve the Annual Report on the State of National Security in 2016
- » Sofia Municipality Started Operation For Demolition Of Illegal Roma Homes in Sofia’s Neighbourhood ‘Zaharna Fabrika’
- » No Bulgarians Reported Injured in Italy Earthquake