Heating, Hot Water Prices To Jump By Up to 37% in April
The 29.63% increase in gas prices in April will be discussed at an open meeting at the energy regulator.
Electricity prices will also increase by 1%.
It has already become clear that this will lead to an increase in the prices of heating and hot water of between 18 and 37%.
For Sofia the increase will be 22.7%
The greatest increase in prices is in Pleven – 37% and the smallest in Veliko Tarnovo – 17.9%.
- » Answers To the Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » New Psycho Tests for Drivers
- » Many Parts of Sofia Remain Without Hot Water during the Summer
- » Bulgarian Railways Continue to Accumulate Losses
- » Telephone Scammers Took Nearly 45,000 Leva from an 80-year-old Woman (Shumen)
- » Train Hit a Bus with Passengers,People Are Injured