Number of Tourists Visiting Pamporovo Increases with Over 30%
The number of tourists visiting Bulgaria’s ski resort Pamporovo has increased with over 30% during the current winter season, announced BNR.
The ski season will continue until Easter and will be closed officially with free of charge ski lift services on April 17.
According to the company which manages Pamporovo and Mechi Chal ski zones, the number of Irish, Romanian and Israeli tourists visiting that Bulgarian winter resort has seen a significant increase this year.
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » BDZ Offers Pre-Sale of Tickets For the Holidays
- » More Than 400 Flights Were Canceled at the Airport in Toronto, Canada Due to Heavy Snowfall
- » Passenger Numbers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Rise in Jan-Nov
- » Some Ryanair Pilots in Ireland to Strike, German Union Steps Up Pressure