28 Migrants Found in Burning Truck in Bulgaria
Twenty-eight migrants were found in a burning truck near the village of Rezovo close to the Bulgarian - Turkish border, according to BNR.
The burning truck was discovered near a forest road. It had Sofia registration plates and was loaded with gravel. The fire was extinguished by a team of three firefighters. It was the cab of the truck that was burning.
After the fire was put out firefighters discovered a secret compartment, where 28 migrants who illegally crossed the border of Bulgaria, were found. They were not hurt by the fire. The driver of the truck fled the accident and has not been found yet.
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention
- » Ivaylo Moskovski: By the End of the Year the Debts of BDZ must be Repaid
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia