President Rumen Radev Addresses Election Campaign Participants
Bulgarian President Rumen Radev has called on all participants in the election campaign to stick to a responsible tone of voice and conduct, announced from BNR.
On his Facebook account he remarks that certain parties and politicians have tried to add tension to debates in the hope of generation better elections results.
The president calls on Bulgarian citizens to carry out freely their right to vote and points out that institutions work actively to prevent any attempts at electoral malpractices.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country