President Rumen Radev Addresses Election Campaign Participants
Bulgarian President Rumen Radev has called on all participants in the election campaign to stick to a responsible tone of voice and conduct, announced from BNR.
On his Facebook account he remarks that certain parties and politicians have tried to add tension to debates in the hope of generation better elections results.
The president calls on Bulgarian citizens to carry out freely their right to vote and points out that institutions work actively to prevent any attempts at electoral malpractices.
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act