New Republic Wins Case Against Fuel Cartel
The members of the political council of New Republic Petar Slavov and Martin Dimitrov have won the case against the refusal of the Finance Ministry to announce which firms own the tax warehouses for fuels and what their capacity is, announced the press centre of the coalition.
The Supreme Administrative Court has ruled that the minister must disclose the information within 14 days.
“We, however, insist that the government disclose the information by Friday. Gerzhikov himself must intervene and tell who the owners of the tax warehouses are so that people know who is responsible for expensive gasoline and diesel. Let them confirm or refute our doubts that perhaps this is not a matter of a cartel but of a monopoly,” said Martin Dimitrov.
- » 80% of Pedestrian Crossings across the Country Do not Meet the Requirements
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » Telenor Officially Sold its Business to Czech Billionaire