DANS Declares Two More Turkish Citizens Threat to National Security
After three Turkish citizens were declared a threat to national security last week, DANS has expelled another Turkish citizen for creating anti-Bulgarian attitudes in the regions with mixed population, read the announcement on the website of the agency.
The person in question has been living in Bulgaria for several years and is an employee of a Turkish state institution.
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting
- » Protests at the Hospital in Pomorie Continue
- » Bulgarian President Convenes National Security Council
- » Dairy Products Prices Seen Going Up by 10% in 2017