DANS Declares Two More Turkish Citizens Threat to National Security
After three Turkish citizens were declared a threat to national security last week, DANS has expelled another Turkish citizen for creating anti-Bulgarian attitudes in the regions with mixed population, read the announcement on the website of the agency.
The person in question has been living in Bulgaria for several years and is an employee of a Turkish state institution.
- » Proportion of the Apolitical People in Bulgaria is Increasing
- » Repair Hinders Traffic on the Lyulin Highway
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: President Rumen Radev Looks Troubled and Envious of PM Borisov
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans