Bread Prices To Increase If Gas Price Goes Up by 30%
Bread prices will go up if the price of natural gas rises by 30% in April, warned the chairman of the Regional Union of Bread Producers in Burgas Dimitar Ludiev.
Over 60% of bread producers in the country depend on the price of the blue fuel. They are still not ready to react and have not drafted estimates.
“If the price of gas goes up by 30%, the price of bread will increase by 6-7%. We react subsequently. We react only after the bills arrive because there is cut-throat competition in the sector,” explained Ludiev.
- » The Interior Ministry has Appointed 934 New Policemen this Year
- » Konstantin Kamenarov is the New Director General of the Bulgarian National Television
- » Bulgarian Government Will Approve the Annual Report on the State of National Security in 2016
- » Sofia Municipality Started Operation For Demolition Of Illegal Roma Homes in Sofia’s Neighbourhood ‘Zaharna Fabrika’
- » No Bulgarians Reported Injured in Italy Earthquake
- » Ministry of Interior and the Directorate of “Automobile Administration”Check Vehicles for Adherence to Traffic Rules