CNN Turk: Complications Possible in Sofia-Ankara Relations
“Complications are possible in the relations between Ankara and Sofia,” reported Turkish TV channel CNN Turk, cited by Focus agency.
The Turkish TV channel made this assumption in a report on the expulsion from Bulgaria of Ibrahim Tarancı, chief secretary of the regional administration in Edirne. The TV channel reminded viewers that the decision on Ibrahim Tarancı and two other Turkish citizens was made at the request of State Agency National Security (DANS).
CNN reckons that such a move might “enrage Turkey” despite the fact that, so far, there has been no official reaction on the part of Turkish authorities.
- » Tsipras Seeks EU Funds to Deal with Damage From Floods
- » Erdogan Says Turkey Pulls Troops out of NATO Exercise
- » Rescue Crews Looking For Two More Men Missing in Flash Floods
- » Turkey's Foreign Ministry has Suspended 25% of Diplomats in Post-Coup Probes
- » Ekathimerini: Downpour Near Athens Floods Roads, Traps Residents
- » Ömer Çelik: EU Cannot Limit Ties to Counterterrorism, Refugee Deal