CNN Turk: Complications Possible in Sofia-Ankara Relations
“Complications are possible in the relations between Ankara and Sofia,” reported Turkish TV channel CNN Turk, cited by Focus agency.
The Turkish TV channel made this assumption in a report on the expulsion from Bulgaria of Ibrahim Tarancı, chief secretary of the regional administration in Edirne. The TV channel reminded viewers that the decision on Ibrahim Tarancı and two other Turkish citizens was made at the request of State Agency National Security (DANS).
CNN reckons that such a move might “enrage Turkey” despite the fact that, so far, there has been no official reaction on the part of Turkish authorities.
- » Erdogan Says Turkey will Review EU Ties ‘From A to Z’
- » Erdogan Accuses Bulgaria of Unacceptable Pressure on Turks Before Elections
- » Ankara Gives 11 Days Leave to Outmigrants for Bulgaria's Elections
- » Erdogan: No European Anywhere Will Now Be Safe
- » Gruevski: Foreign Ambassadors, States Intervene in Macedonia
- » Prosecutor's Office: No Bulgarian Citizens To Be Extradited to Turkey