Euro Zone Finance Ministers To Discuss Greece
The Finance Ministers of the countries in the Euro zone will discuss the development of the second review for macroeconomic corrections of Greece.
It is expected that the European Commission, the European Central Bank (ECB), the International Monetary fund (IMF), the European Stability Mechanism (ESM) and Greek finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos will report on the progress achieved with respect to the negotiations on the necessary reforms but no agreement is expected.
The ministers will discuss the implementation by member-states of the Euro zone of the budget plans for 2017, as well as the budget situation in the Euro zone as a whole.
- » EU Leaders Agree to Move to Second-Stage Brexit Talks
- » Greek Gov’t Aims to Speed Up Migrant Returns to Turkey
- » The European Council Extended the Sanctions Against Russia for Another 6 Months
- » Denmark Considers Using Cryptocurrencies for Humanitarian Aid
- » Norway Becomes the 1st Country in the World to Completely Switch Off its FM Radios
- » The Last European Council For 2017 to Begin in Brussels Today