Euro Zone Finance Ministers To Discuss Greece
The Finance Ministers of the countries in the Euro zone will discuss the development of the second review for macroeconomic corrections of Greece.
It is expected that the European Commission, the European Central Bank (ECB), the International Monetary fund (IMF), the European Stability Mechanism (ESM) and Greek finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos will report on the progress achieved with respect to the negotiations on the necessary reforms but no agreement is expected.
The ministers will discuss the implementation by member-states of the Euro zone of the budget plans for 2017, as well as the budget situation in the Euro zone as a whole.
- » Catalonia's Leaders Fight off Direct Rule From Madrid
- » EU will Cut Some Money For Turkey as Ties Sour
- » Greek Police Arrest Syrian Suspected of Terrorism Overseas
- » EU Leaders 'Green-Light' Internal Preparations for Brexit Trade Talks
- » Spanish Government Aims for January Regional Elections in Catalonia
- » Merkel Sends Positive Signal to May on Brexit Talks