Euro Zone Finance Ministers To Discuss Greece
The Finance Ministers of the countries in the Euro zone will discuss the development of the second review for macroeconomic corrections of Greece.
It is expected that the European Commission, the European Central Bank (ECB), the International Monetary fund (IMF), the European Stability Mechanism (ESM) and Greek finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos will report on the progress achieved with respect to the negotiations on the necessary reforms but no agreement is expected.
The ministers will discuss the implementation by member-states of the Euro zone of the budget plans for 2017, as well as the budget situation in the Euro zone as a whole.
- » French Police Found Champs Elysees Attacker's Weapons
- » Merkel Ready to Consider Macron Eurozone Reform Ideas
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to London: 'Attack at Finsbury Park Mosque is Defined as Potential Terrorist Attack'
- » Britain, EU to Start Historic Brexit Talks
- » New Thermal Power Plants in the Balkans Do Not Meet EU Standards
- » Merkel Lauds Macron's Election Victory as 'Strong Vote for Reforms'