Euro Zone Finance Ministers To Discuss Greece
The Finance Ministers of the countries in the Euro zone will discuss the development of the second review for macroeconomic corrections of Greece.
It is expected that the European Commission, the European Central Bank (ECB), the International Monetary fund (IMF), the European Stability Mechanism (ESM) and Greek finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos will report on the progress achieved with respect to the negotiations on the necessary reforms but no agreement is expected.
The ministers will discuss the implementation by member-states of the Euro zone of the budget plans for 2017, as well as the budget situation in the Euro zone as a whole.
- » EU Leaders Sign New Declaration 60 years After Signature of Treaty of Rome
- » France and Germany Tell UK to Expect No Brexit Favours
- » Theresa May to Announce UK Will Reclaim its Waters For British Fishermen
- » Polish PM Heading Off to EU Summit, Warns Against Two-Speed Europe
- » Belgian Police Prevent Terrorist Act in Antwerpen
- » Greece Not To Accept Back Refugees From Germany