Price of Vetegables in Bulgaria Continues to Rise
The price of vegetables in Bulgaria continued to rise, reported by the State Agency of Goods Exchange and Market-Places, quoted by Bulgarian National Radio.
The only exception is for potatoes and green salad.
Most expensive are carrots – there is an increase of 13%. However, the fruits are cheaper.
Days before Easter, eggs are selling on price BGN 0,20 for one.
- » NSI: Poverty Line for Bulgaria Was BGN 308.17 in 2016
- » Trade Union in Interior Ministry to Consider Protests Against Low Wages
- » Trial of Burgas Airport Terrorist Attack Fails to Start for 5th Time
- » 6 from Judges’ Quota Elected for Bulgaria’s Next Supreme Judicial Council
- » The Bulgarian Justice Minister is on a Working Visit to Brussels on 19 and 20 June
- » PM Boyko Borisov: 'Any Administrative Burden or Delay Create Tension in Society