Price of Vetegables in Bulgaria Continues to Rise
The price of vegetables in Bulgaria continued to rise, reported by the State Agency of Goods Exchange and Market-Places, quoted by Bulgarian National Radio.
The only exception is for potatoes and green salad.
Most expensive are carrots – there is an increase of 13%. However, the fruits are cheaper.
Days before Easter, eggs are selling on price BGN 0,20 for one.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country