Price of Vetegables in Bulgaria Continues to Rise
The price of vegetables in Bulgaria continued to rise, reported by the State Agency of Goods Exchange and Market-Places, quoted by Bulgarian National Radio.
The only exception is for potatoes and green salad.
Most expensive are carrots – there is an increase of 13%. However, the fruits are cheaper.
Days before Easter, eggs are selling on price BGN 0,20 for one.
- » The Traffic Along the Border with Turkey is Normal
- » Bulgarians Living Abroad Should Fill in Declarations If They Are Not Included in the Electoral Rolls
- » It Is Election Silence Day in Bulgaria
- » Urgent Sitting With PM Ognyan Gerdzhikov Due To Border Blockades
- » 14,000 Police Officers to Guard Polls
- » Leader of GERB: Bulgaria Must be More Stable Than Ever