Paris Airport Attacker Was Under Influence of Drugs,Alcohol
The man shot dead at Paris's Orly airport after attacking a soldier was under the influence of drugs and alcohol at the time, a judicial source said Sunday, Agence France-Presse reported.
"Toxicology tests carried out on Sunday showed an alcohol level of 0.93 grams per litre in his blood, and the presence of cannabis and cocaine," the source said, a day after the incident at the French capital's second-busiest airport.
- » Early French Vote Turnout Slightly Higher Than 2012
- » French Police Hunting Second Suspect After Paris Attack
- » Macron Hangs on to Lead in French Election, Le Pen's Camp Rows With Brussels
- » EU Says Brexit Negotiations Will Start After British Election
- » Theresa May Calls Snap UK Elections for June 8
- » Sweden to Consider Tougher Anti-Terror Laws