Paris Airport Attacker Was Under Influence of Drugs,Alcohol
The man shot dead at Paris's Orly airport after attacking a soldier was under the influence of drugs and alcohol at the time, a judicial source said Sunday, Agence France-Presse reported.
"Toxicology tests carried out on Sunday showed an alcohol level of 0.93 grams per litre in his blood, and the presence of cannabis and cocaine," the source said, a day after the incident at the French capital's second-busiest airport.
- » Germany Vows to Defend Firms Doing Business in Turkey
- » Germany Warns Its Citizens Against Travel to Turkey
- » Montenegro is Making Steady Progress on the Path Towards European Union
- » EC ‘Very Close’ to Triggering Article 7 on Poland
- » French Armed Forces Chief Quits After Clash with Emmanuel Macron Over Budget Cuts
- » More than 110 Thousand Migrants Entered Europe through the Mediterranean Sea this Year