Paris Airport Attacker Was Under Influence of Drugs,Alcohol
The man shot dead at Paris's Orly airport after attacking a soldier was under the influence of drugs and alcohol at the time, a judicial source said Sunday, Agence France-Presse reported.
"Toxicology tests carried out on Sunday showed an alcohol level of 0.93 grams per litre in his blood, and the presence of cannabis and cocaine," the source said, a day after the incident at the French capital's second-busiest airport.
- » Two Weeks to Unlock Brexit, EU Tells Britain's May
- » Barcelona Unveils New Anti-Terror Measures in Response to August Attack
- » France Holds Another Day of National Anti-Macron Protests
- » German Coalition Talks Miss Deadline
- » Merkel, Facing Long Night, says German Coalition Talks Can Work
- » Aleandar Vucic: EU Wants Binding Document For Full EU Membership