Paris Airport Attacker Was Under Influence of Drugs,Alcohol
The man shot dead at Paris's Orly airport after attacking a soldier was under the influence of drugs and alcohol at the time, a judicial source said Sunday, Agence France-Presse reported.
"Toxicology tests carried out on Sunday showed an alcohol level of 0.93 grams per litre in his blood, and the presence of cannabis and cocaine," the source said, a day after the incident at the French capital's second-busiest airport.
- » Majority of Germans Want More Protection From Globalization
- » EU Clears Landmark Trade Agreement with Japan
- » Brussels Bans the Broadcast of World Cup Football Matches in the Center of the City
- » The EC Offers Mandatory Fingerprints in ID Cards
- » Merkel, Macron Meet to Plot Euro Zone Reform Road Map
- » EU Parliament Demands Zuckerberg Answer Questions in Person