Paris Airport Attacker Was Under Influence of Drugs,Alcohol
The man shot dead at Paris's Orly airport after attacking a soldier was under the influence of drugs and alcohol at the time, a judicial source said Sunday, Agence France-Presse reported.
"Toxicology tests carried out on Sunday showed an alcohol level of 0.93 grams per litre in his blood, and the presence of cannabis and cocaine," the source said, a day after the incident at the French capital's second-busiest airport.
- » Polish PM Heading Off to EU Summit, Warns Against Two-Speed Europe
- » Belgian Police Prevent Terrorist Act in Antwerpen
- » Greece Not To Accept Back Refugees From Germany
- » Armed Police Raid on Birmingham Home Linked to Westminster Attack
- » Eiffel Tower Went Dark at Midnight For London Victims
- » London Attack: Police Officer Among Four Dead In Terror Attack In Westminster (Updated)