Paris Airport Attacker Was Under Influence of Drugs,Alcohol
The man shot dead at Paris's Orly airport after attacking a soldier was under the influence of drugs and alcohol at the time, a judicial source said Sunday, Agence France-Presse reported.
"Toxicology tests carried out on Sunday showed an alcohol level of 0.93 grams per litre in his blood, and the presence of cannabis and cocaine," the source said, a day after the incident at the French capital's second-busiest airport.
- » Gas Leak in Central London Closes Train Station, Hotels Evacuated
- » Threats Now on Europe’s DOORSTEP – Pay up or RISK Normal Britons, Army Chief to Warn
- » Romania Does Not Really Follow Recommendations on Fighting Corruption: Council of Europe
- » The EU and Turkey are Preparing a Summit in Late March
- » UK Pledges Extra £44m for Channel Border Security
- » Juncker Says Would Like Britain Rejoin EU After Brexit