Paris Airport Attacker Was Under Influence of Drugs,Alcohol
The man shot dead at Paris's Orly airport after attacking a soldier was under the influence of drugs and alcohol at the time, a judicial source said Sunday, Agence France-Presse reported.
"Toxicology tests carried out on Sunday showed an alcohol level of 0.93 grams per litre in his blood, and the presence of cannabis and cocaine," the source said, a day after the incident at the French capital's second-busiest airport.
- » Macron Signs French Labor Reform Decrees
- » Uber Stripped of its License to Operate in London
- » Spain Police Detain Man Accused of Link to Barcelona Attacks
- » EU Says Wants Clear Brexit Commitments From Britain
- » Catalonia Аhead of Мore Planned Protests by Referendum Supporters
- » Muslims in the EU: High Levels of Trust Despite Pervasive Discrimination