Paris Airport Attacker Was Under Influence of Drugs,Alcohol
The man shot dead at Paris's Orly airport after attacking a soldier was under the influence of drugs and alcohol at the time, a judicial source said Sunday, Agence France-Presse reported.
"Toxicology tests carried out on Sunday showed an alcohol level of 0.93 grams per litre in his blood, and the presence of cannabis and cocaine," the source said, a day after the incident at the French capital's second-busiest airport.
- » Trump Meets EU Chiefs in Brussels
- » Theresa May: 'No time to Waste' as Brexit Talks Will Start Just 11 Days After the Election'
- » Swedish Prosecutors to Decide on Lifting Assange Warrant
- » Austrian Мigrant Death Тruck Тrial Set For June 21
- » EU Fines Facebook EUR 110M Over 'Misleading' info in WhatsApp Takeover
- » New French Government Unveiled