Gallup International: Whether BSP or GERB Will Win the Snap Elections In Bulgaria
Whether the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) or GERB will win the elections depends on the last days of the campaign. This is what data from a “Gallup International” study shows.
Data before the decisive phase of the election campaign shows equality among those who may be expected to vote for sure.
The entry formula remains 5+1. Among those who are determined to vote 30,3% say they will support BSP, 29,9% will vote for GERB, for the “United Patriots” – 11,5%, for DPS – 8,1%, for Veselin Mareshki’s “Volya” ( ''Will'') – 6,5%, for the “RB – “Glas Naroden” coalition – 4,4.
These are the formations that would make it to the Parliament, were the elections today. But there is a decisive week until the elections.
- » Restrictions on 'Struma' Motorway
- » Police Received a Signal For Bomb Alert Near the Presidency
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria