Two Weak Earthquakes Were Registered in the Pazardzhik Region
Two weak earthquakes with 2,2 and 2,6 magnitude were registered during the night in the Pazardzhik region, reported National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography.
The earthquake occurred at a depth of 20 kilometers near village Fotinovo.
No information on damage from the quake has been provided yet.
- » President Radev Demands EU Role As Mediator Between Macedonia Political Parties
- » Varna Airport Reopens In Wake of Suspicious Luggage Alert
- » President Radev: ‘I Shall Insist On Stronger EU Commitment to Republic of Macedonia’
- » Increased Traffic Police Check Points Over the Weekend
- » Sofia Parliament Adopts Declaration For Macedonia
- » President Radev Voices Concern Over Situation in Macedonia