Two Weak Earthquakes Were Registered in the Pazardzhik Region
Two weak earthquakes with 2,2 and 2,6 magnitude were registered during the night in the Pazardzhik region, reported National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography.
The earthquake occurred at a depth of 20 kilometers near village Fotinovo.
No information on damage from the quake has been provided yet.
- » Trade Union in Interior Ministry to Consider Protests Against Low Wages
- » Trial of Burgas Airport Terrorist Attack Fails to Start for 5th Time
- » 6 from Judges’ Quota Elected for Bulgaria’s Next Supreme Judicial Council
- » The Bulgarian Justice Minister is on a Working Visit to Brussels on 19 and 20 June
- » PM Boyko Borisov: 'Any Administrative Burden or Delay Create Tension in Society
- » Registration of New Cars Will Be Eased