Two Weak Earthquakes Were Registered in the Pazardzhik Region
Two weak earthquakes with 2,2 and 2,6 magnitude were registered during the night in the Pazardzhik region, reported National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography.
The earthquake occurred at a depth of 20 kilometers near village Fotinovo.
No information on damage from the quake has been provided yet.
- » CEM will Check if There is Censorship and Pressure in the Bulgarian National Television
- » 174 People Spent the Night at the Crisis Centre For Homeless People in the Capital
- » "For" and "Against" the Istanbul Convention Today in Parliament
- » A Motion of no Confidence Enters the National Assembly Today
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia