Vice-President Iliana Yotova: It is Time For EU to Revise The Agreement with Turkey
It is time for European Union to revise the agreement with Turkey, said Bulgarian Vice-President Iliana Iotova, reported Focus News.
‘First of all, the agreement between Turkey and EU have not achieved the results that were sought in the beginning’, underlined Iotova.
She explained that so far only 1500-1600 people have been relocated under the agreement, but it was expected this number to be greater.
- » Bulgarians Living Abroad Should Fill in Declarations If They Are Not Included in the Electoral Rolls
- » It Is Election Silence Day in Bulgaria
- » Urgent Sitting With PM Ognyan Gerdzhikov Due To Border Blockades
- » 14,000 Police Officers to Guard Polls
- » Leader of GERB: Bulgaria Must be More Stable Than Ever
- » Protest of Animal Breeders Will be Organised Next Week in Front of Ministry of Agriculture and Food