Vice-President Iliana Yotova: It is Time For EU to Revise The Agreement with Turkey
It is time for European Union to revise the agreement with Turkey, said Bulgarian Vice-President Iliana Iotova, reported Focus News.
‘First of all, the agreement between Turkey and EU have not achieved the results that were sought in the beginning’, underlined Iotova.
She explained that so far only 1500-1600 people have been relocated under the agreement, but it was expected this number to be greater.
- » Municipalityof Pernik Will Organize the Transport of the Victims of the Severe Catastrophe Near Lovech
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev Resigned
- » 402 Cases of Violence Against Children and 39 Cases of Violence Against Teachers in 2017
- » Bulgarian PM: We Will Fulfill Our Commitments
- » Bulgaria Provides over BGN 720 Thousand for Humanitarian Aid for Poor Countries