7-Kilometer Truck Queue at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
The truck queue at the Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint on the Bulgarian-Turkish border has reached 7 kilometers, the Bulgarian Border Police reported, quoted by BNR.
The trucks are waiting to exit the country. At Lesovo checkpoint, the queue is about a kilometer-long.
The truck queue at the Danube Bridge Vidin on the Bulgarian-Romanian border is also a kilometer-long, authorities reported.
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi
- » Restaurants and Cafes do not Comply with the Smoking Ban