7-Kilometer Truck Queue at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
The truck queue at the Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint on the Bulgarian-Turkish border has reached 7 kilometers, the Bulgarian Border Police reported, quoted by BNR.
The trucks are waiting to exit the country. At Lesovo checkpoint, the queue is about a kilometer-long.
The truck queue at the Danube Bridge Vidin on the Bulgarian-Romanian border is also a kilometer-long, authorities reported.
- » Bulgarian Was Appointed For Director General of Eurostat
- » Night Public Transport in Sofia from the Spring
- » Parliament removes Valeri Zhablyanov as Deputy Speaker
- » BGN 151m Will Cost the Reconstruction of the Center of Sofia
- » The Guardian: Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Condemns Far-Right March in Sofia
- » Proportion of the Apolitical People in Bulgaria is Increasing