Two More Turkish Citizens Banned From Entering Bulgaria
Another two Turkish citizens have been banned from entering Bulgaria, announced State Agency National Security (DANS).
One of them has been evicted from Bulgaria and imposed a ban of 5 years to enter the country since he carried out activities which threatened national security.
The second Turkish citizen is included in a list of unwanted foreigners in Bulgaria since he represents a threat to the security of the country.
Both Turkish citizens were acting against the sovereignty of the country, announced DANS.
- » A New Road will Connect Smolyan and Madan, Asphalting Starts on March 21st
- » 150 are the Dams in the Country that are in a Bad Condition
- » 570 km of Roads will be Repaired with Budget Funds this Year
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,
- » Part of Sofia is out of Water Because of a New Channel and Repairs
- » The Movement Around the National Palace of Culture will be Difficult