Two More Turkish Citizens Banned From Entering Bulgaria
Another two Turkish citizens have been banned from entering Bulgaria, announced State Agency National Security (DANS).
One of them has been evicted from Bulgaria and imposed a ban of 5 years to enter the country since he carried out activities which threatened national security.
The second Turkish citizen is included in a list of unwanted foreigners in Bulgaria since he represents a threat to the security of the country.
Both Turkish citizens were acting against the sovereignty of the country, announced DANS.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country