Two More Turkish Citizens Banned From Entering Bulgaria
Another two Turkish citizens have been banned from entering Bulgaria, announced State Agency National Security (DANS).
One of them has been evicted from Bulgaria and imposed a ban of 5 years to enter the country since he carried out activities which threatened national security.
The second Turkish citizen is included in a list of unwanted foreigners in Bulgaria since he represents a threat to the security of the country.
Both Turkish citizens were acting against the sovereignty of the country, announced DANS.
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions