BNB To Issue Gold Commemorative Epiphany Coin
A gold commemorative coin with a nominal of BGN 100 dedicated to the Epiphany will be issued on Monday.
In accordance with tradition, the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) issues commemorative coins on Christian themes. This year, the topic selected is the Epiphany.
“Always, on the website of BNB, we hold voting on coin topics and it is exactly this kind of coin that had an 81% approval rate at last year’s vote.”
The face side of the coin depicts the emblem of the Bulgarian National Bank. An iconic depiction of the Virgin Mary and Archangel Gabriel telling her the news about the immaculateconception adorns the other side of the coin.
The coin has been given status of investment gold. It will be sold at BNB cash registers for BGN 920 (VAT excluded). A total of 2,000 coins will be issued.
- » Bulgaria Seized More Than 600,000 Fake Goods at Its Borders for 2016
- » Monthly Inflation of -0.5 in June 2017
- » Bulgaria's Current Account Surplus Drops to 0.2% in 1st 5 Months of 2017
- » Germany Won More than EUR 1 Billion from the Greek Crises
- » Germany and France plan united tax system
- » National Statistical Institute: Monthly Inflation of Minus 0.5% in June 2017