Turkish Citizen Banned From Entering Bulgaria
A Turkish citizen posing a threat to national security has been revoked the right to enter and reside in Bulgaria, announced the press centre of the Interior Ministry.
The restriction was imposed by State Agency National Security (DANS) after evidence was collected that the foreigner is posing a threat.
The ban is in force for five years. The announcement does not specify whether the Turkish citizen was in the country and was evicted or he will simply not be allowed to enter Bulgaria any more.
- » Over BGN 20 million have been Paid for the Welfare of Birds in Bulgaria
- » The Sofia District Heating Company Explained the High Heating Bills with the Colder March
- » "Democratic Bulgaria" Undertakes Measures Against Mass Sale of Scratch Lottery Tickets
- » PM Borisov is Opposed to the Return of Smoking to Establishments
- » Council of Europe Presented a Migration Report on Bulgaria
- » Bomb Alert Near the Presidency was False (Updated)