France Issues Terror Warning After School Shooting
A manhunt is underway after a shooting at a secondary school in Grasse on the French Riviera, prompting the government to issue a terror warning.
Two people, including the headmaster, were lightly injured after a man carrying ‘’several weapons’’ entered the Alexis de Tocqueville A-level college and opened fire on Thursday morning, local media reported.
Police have arrested the shooter, a 17-year old who was a student at the school, but they are hunting for a suspected accomplice.
- » EU Says United Ireland Would Be Automatic Full Member
- » EU Leaders Negotiating Common Position On Brexit
- » Germany Rejects Demands to Halt Turkey's Bid to Join the European Union
- » Minimum Pension in Slovenia Reaches EUR 500
- » Estonia says Russia May Put Troops in Belarus to Challenge NATO
- » Angela Merkel: 'EU-Turkey Ties 'Severely Hit' by Ankara Developments'