France Issues Terror Warning After School Shooting
A manhunt is underway after a shooting at a secondary school in Grasse on the French Riviera, prompting the government to issue a terror warning.
Two people, including the headmaster, were lightly injured after a man carrying ‘’several weapons’’ entered the Alexis de Tocqueville A-level college and opened fire on Thursday morning, local media reported.
Police have arrested the shooter, a 17-year old who was a student at the school, but they are hunting for a suspected accomplice.
- » Majority of Germans Want More Protection From Globalization
- » EU Clears Landmark Trade Agreement with Japan
- » Brussels Bans the Broadcast of World Cup Football Matches in the Center of the City
- » The EC Offers Mandatory Fingerprints in ID Cards
- » Merkel, Macron Meet to Plot Euro Zone Reform Road Map
- » EU Parliament Demands Zuckerberg Answer Questions in Person