EU To Send Experts to Sofia To Help With Presidency Organisation
The EU will send its own experts to Sofia in order to help with the organisation of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU, stated on bTV Deputy PM Denitsa Zlateva who is responsible for the presidency.
The foreign experts will remain in the country for 8 months. At the moment, the arrival of one of them is certain. He will join the administration of the Council of Ministers. The rest will be deployed in institutions which are organising the presidency.
Zlateva specified that about 200 Bulgarians will be sent to Brussels by July. They on their part will help their colleagues with the organisation of the presidency.
The Deputy PM added that, at the moment, the country is doing well with its preparations and expressed her confidence that “we will manage extremely well”.
- » The IMF Supports Bulgaria's Efforts to Enter the Eurozone Waiting Room
- » Prime Minister Borisov will Participate in the Regular European Council Meeting
- » Bulgaria has One of the Strongest Employment Growth Rates in the EU for the Quarter
- » Bulgaria is Among the EU Countries with the Highest Number of Old Aircraft
- » Kristalina Georgieva: I Expect Bulgaria to Enter the Eurozone Waiting Room Next Year
- » Bulgarian PM: EU integration of the Western Balkans Would be Among the Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the EU