Bulgaria Has 7 Weeks To Respond to Gazprom
Bulgaria has seven weeks in which to express an opinion on the measures via which Gazprom promised the European Commission on Monday to adhere to the rules on competition in the EU, announced the press centre of the Energy Ministry.
Bulgaria would like to be certain that the commitments announced will indeed remove all doubts of the European commission about violations on the part of Gazprom, read the announcement.
Gas ventures and the energy Ministry are reviewing the proposals for the undertaking of commitments by Gazprom.
On Monday, the EC sent an invitation to all interested states to offer an opinion on the commitments proposed by Gazprom in response to apprehensions about completion on gas markets in Central and Eastern Europe.
The procedure for the upcoming consultations allows for two options. One is for the EC to approve the proposals made by Gazprom as they are formulated at present.
The other option is the measures announced to be altered if there are respective proposals by the interested states, specified the Energy Ministry.
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Random Inspections Indicate Good Preparation of Network Electric Operators for the Winter
- » Just One Marine Wind Turbine Farm can Power the Whole World
- » Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
- » Europe will Receive Azerbaijani Gas in 2020
- » Gazprom does not Exclude the Possibility of Building New Gas Pipelines for Europe