Bulgaria's Property Prices Up by 12% in Six Months Alone
In six months alone, real estate prices in Bulgaria have jumped by 12%, showed data of the Association of Real Estate Brokers.
In Sofia, the average price is about EUR 1,000 per sq m. There is growing interest in deals in new construction real estate.
Broker Iliyana Vasileva explained that real estate property of up to 60 sq m is most sought after and people purchase such properties in order to invest and lend these. After a certain slump in the market, now there is a deficit in supply:
“Since the beginning of the year, there has been a deficit in the supply of quality real estate in all segments. We are not just talking about small apartments! Let’s say a nice, brick, three-room apartment with a garage. There is no choice and no supply of such offers,” said Vasileva.
This is why ¼ of the buyers are targeting deals in new construction properties.
- » 24 % of the Apartments in Sofia are Uninhabited
- » The Properties by the Sea: The Russians Leave, the Westerners Come
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » A Court in China Sells an Unfinished Skyscraper at an Auction
- » Metalworking Plant in Vidin has been Put Up For Sale for 34 Bitcoin