8-Km Queue at Kapitan Andreevo Border Cross Checkpoint
There is an 8-km queue of trucks at the border cross checkpoint Kapitan Andreevo at the exit from Bulgaria.
The queue at the Lesovo border cross checkpoint is about 2 km long.
At the Kulata border cross checkpoint, traffic is heavy but there are no queues, announced Border Police.
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi
- » Restaurants and Cafes do not Comply with the Smoking Ban