Wizz Air to Launch New Bulgaria – Bratislava Route
Low – cost carrier Wizz Air will launch a new route Slovakia-Bulgaria from June, 30, announced the company.
So now the routes from Bulgaria are 33 to 16 countries.
The company said also that there will be tickets to various destinations for EUR 2.99 and the price includes all taxes for one direction. For sure the tickets with such price will be available only for flights from Sofia and they won’t be available for the inside line Sofia-Varna.
The carrier announced this offer as the cheapest in their whole history.
Wizz Air reported for 2016 the amount of 23M passengers using the routes to and from Bulgaria, an increase of 25% per year and this is the highest percentage reported by the first flight from Sofia.
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Journey in Europe with Ship-houses
- » Electric Airplane Start-up Eviation Aims to Enter Serrvice in 2021