Amy Winehouse Comes Alive on Stage Of *Mixtape 5 on April 01
On April, 01 the Serbian band Amy’s House Live Band will present for the first time in Bulgaria their unique tribute show, inspired by the legendary Amy Winehouse. Favourite songs like Back to Black, You know I’m no Good and Rehab will sound on the stage of club *Mixtape5 for all fans of the soul queen.
Amy’s House is a tribute band, dedicated to the great Amy Winehouse. The Group and especially vocalist Nevena Filipovic, recreate the whole look, sound and feel of the original performance of the R&B and jazz singer.
On April, 01 club *Mixtape 5 will make us part of the extraordinary musical experience that Amy’s House Tribute Band have prepared in honor of the beloved unforgettable Amy Whinehouse.
Tickets are already on sale in Eventim.bg with regular price BGN 10 or BGN 15 on the day of the event at the entrance.
More about the event you can read here.
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Large Medieval Gold Treasure Seized from Treasure Hunters in Bulgaria’s Kazanlak
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Archaeologists Find Statue of Egyptian Goddess Isis, Satyr’s Head at Roman Villa, Nymphaeum in Bulgaria’s Kasnakovo
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv to Buy Back Roman Forum of Ancient Philipopolis 15 Years after Selling It
- » Archaeologists Have Discovered a Unique Statue of the Goddess Isis