There is Only One Scenario for the European Union, Ex-President Says
The President of Bulgaria from 2012 to 2017 – Rosen Plevneliev announced on Horizont radio that there is only one scenario for the European Union – a strong alliance with strong national states.
‘’Today, when all the nationalists and populists are wondering what will be the future of the EU, I can suggest many projects which can make each of the member states stronger and moreover- the European Union – more powerful‘', added Plevneliev.
As examples he pointed out The European Energy Union, European Banking Union and the common effort of European countries in the field of defence.
Today is the second day of the European Council meeting during which the main topic will be the preparation of the Rome Declaration for the future of the EU.
- » The National Academy of Arts Wants to Make an Affiliate in Burgas
- » Sofia Mayor Banned the Parking of Buses in Front of the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- » CEC Test Publicly Remote Electronic Voting
- » The National Council for Tripartite Cooperation Discusses the Minimum Wage Today
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans