Financier Krasimir Angarski Elected to Bulgarian Development Bank Board
Krasimir Angarski will replace Kiril Ananiev as a member of the Bulgarian Development Bank's Supervisory Board, the Finance Ministry says.
Ananiev was appointed interim Finance Minister at the end of January and is barred from being a member of the board as the ministry owns a 99.9% stake.
Angarski has worked at the Finance Ministry since 1980. In 1997, he was a minister without portfolio at the interim cabinet of Stefan Sofiyanski and took part in the preparation of the introduction of a currency board regime.
He later served as economic affairs secretary of President (1997-2002) Petar Stoyanov and was CEO at several banks.
- » The Bulgarian Government Holds More Than $ 3 Billion in Bitcoin
- » Bulgaria State Debt is Shrinking
- » World Bank Will Support Trade and Transport in the Western Balkans with $ 200mln
- » Tsipras: Greece is Standing on its Feet!
- » The EU Published a "Black" List of 17 Offshore Zones
- » GDP Growth Rate in Q3 of 2017 is 3.9%