British Boy in Severe Condition after Jacuzzi Incident in Bulgaria
A 4-year-old boy from the UK is still in a severe condition after begin sucked into a jacuzzi in a Bulgarian Black Sea hotel, the Bulgarian National Radio.
The district prosecutor's office in Varna has launched pretrial proceedings into the incident.
The trauma inflicted on the boy is "very serious", with the boy still being left in shock, two days after the incident, a doctor is quoted as saying.
The boy's family was on holiday in the resort of Zlatni Pyasatsi, not far from Varna in northerastern Bulgaria.
On February 25, the kid was in a jacuzzi together with its mother and grandmother as they were staying in a hotel. Trying to move closer to its mother, the boy cried out of pain after being stuck into the vacuum pump.
- » More than 100 Killed in Cuba Plane Crash
- » Bulgarian Died in the United States, he Slipped while Climbing a Mountain Slope
- » The Authorities are Investigating the Crash between Train and Bus in Simeonovgrad
- » The Missing Bulgarian on his Way to London Died of a Heart Attack in a Bus (Updated)
- » Assault with a Knife in a Trolley near the Center of Sofia
- » A Child Was Bitten by a Dog in a Kindergarten in the Village Pelin, South Bulgaria