Bulgaria Runs Risk of Periphery Role in EU
Countries like Bulgaria which are no Eurozone members may face marginalization in a European Union of several tiers, political scientist Daniel Smilov has said.
In an interview with Focus News Agency, Smilov has warned that the Eurozone may end up as a more integrated "first tier".
Bulgaria and other countrie, which have not yet joined the single currency area, risk falling out of the first tier.
However, elections due in a number of European capitals this year will be decisive for the process, Smilov has added.
- » Whist - Physical Theatre & Virtual Reality in Sofia
- » Eurobarometer: 55% of Bulgarians Support the EU Membership of the Country
- » Together in Security – Bulgaria’s Role in the Common European Defense
- » The Mirror: Steeped in History and Local charm, Sozopol Continues to be a Hit with Tourists
- » Maxim Behar: The Meaningful Messages to Europe must Come from Sofia
- » Politico: Bulgarian Far Right Set to Shock Brussels