Former PM Borisov Suspects Imminent Manipulation of Elections
GERB’s leader Boyko Borisov has expressed his suspicions about a manipulation of the elections and the appearance of certain personalities in the interim government making appointments. The announcement was made after a meeting with the Bulgarian Construction Chamber.
“This comprehensive change of cadres – at ports, airports, services, regions – let Mrs Ninova come out and say that she did not know about this either. It turns out that no one knows what is going on in the country,” commented Borisov on the dismissal of the Chief Secretary of the Interior Ministry Georgi Kostov and the reaction of BSP’ leader.
Borisov repeated that he suspects that a change of police chiefs is imminent and even President Radev had said that the previous elections were transparent.
“This is with one purpose only – to manipulate the elections; this is what they can do.”
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System