Former PM Borisov Suspects Imminent Manipulation of Elections
GERB’s leader Boyko Borisov has expressed his suspicions about a manipulation of the elections and the appearance of certain personalities in the interim government making appointments. The announcement was made after a meeting with the Bulgarian Construction Chamber.
“This comprehensive change of cadres – at ports, airports, services, regions – let Mrs Ninova come out and say that she did not know about this either. It turns out that no one knows what is going on in the country,” commented Borisov on the dismissal of the Chief Secretary of the Interior Ministry Georgi Kostov and the reaction of BSP’ leader.
Borisov repeated that he suspects that a change of police chiefs is imminent and even President Radev had said that the previous elections were transparent.
“This is with one purpose only – to manipulate the elections; this is what they can do.”
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body
- » About 30% of Children in Refugee Centers go to School
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting