Regional Minister Popnikolov To Discuss Building Sanitation Programme With BDB, Municipalities
Interim Regional Minister Spas Popnikolov will discuss the problems of the National Building Sanitation Programme with representatives of the Association of Municipalities and the Bulgarian Development Bank (BDB).
The Association of Municipalities demanded an immediate re-launch of the building sanitation programme on Thursday. They insisted on an emergency meeting with the interim Regional Minister in order to learn more about the reasons for the cabinet’s decision to freeze the programme.
According to the caretaker government, the amount of BGN 2 B allocated for the programme has already been used up and this happened a year ago.
BDB sent letters to mayors to this effect but they only did this at the end of 2016.
- » Volkswagen to Install 2,800 U.S. Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- » Bulgaria Air with Tickets of € 45 For the Holidays
- » Ryanair Christmas strike: Everything You Need to Know About How the Airline Backed Down
- » Bulgaria is Second in the EU to Export Ski
- » Toyota to Offer Electrified Option For All Models by 2025
- » The Bulgarian Academy of Science Report About Belene NPP will be Published After Editing