Regional Minister Popnikolov To Discuss Building Sanitation Programme With BDB, Municipalities
Interim Regional Minister Spas Popnikolov will discuss the problems of the National Building Sanitation Programme with representatives of the Association of Municipalities and the Bulgarian Development Bank (BDB).
The Association of Municipalities demanded an immediate re-launch of the building sanitation programme on Thursday. They insisted on an emergency meeting with the interim Regional Minister in order to learn more about the reasons for the cabinet’s decision to freeze the programme.
According to the caretaker government, the amount of BGN 2 B allocated for the programme has already been used up and this happened a year ago.
BDB sent letters to mayors to this effect but they only did this at the end of 2016.
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » ‘New frontier’ Bulgaria Attracts Real Estate Investors
- » Investment Projects in Bulgaria for BGN 800 Million to be Launched
- » The World Bank Predicts Acceleration in the Growth of the Bulgarian Economy
- » Spain Moves to Suspend Autonomy
- » Investments in Bulgaria Halved in the Eight Months of 2017