BSP's Ninova Nominated for Vice President of Socialist International
The chairwoman of BSP Korneliya Ninova confirmed that she has been nominated for Vice President of the Socialist International.
“Yes, I have been nominated. I was invited personally by Mr. Luis Ayala who is the Secretary General of the international organisation,” stated Ninova and added:
“I accept this as recognition for Bulgaria. I believe that the more Bulgarians occupy senior international posts in international and world organisations, the better the chance is of Bulgaria’s opinion on important topics to be heard at the highest level and taken into consideration.”
The candidates for the post are 31 – from all continents. The election will take place during a congress of the organisation in Columbia between March 2 and March 4.
- » Russia Opposition Leader Alexei Navalny Released From Prison
- » Catalonia's Leaders Fight off Direct Rule From Madrid
- » China Says Needs to Create Jobs For 15 million People Every Year
- » U.S.-Backed Militias Seize Key Oil Field in East Syria
- » Pablo Neruda did not Die of Cancer but may have been Poisoned
- » Jihadists Killed over 58 Policemen in Egypt