State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria
The government has decreed that state ventures and commercial enterprises have to invest 50% of their profits for 2016 on behalf of the state.
The decree excludes health treatment facilities for inpatient aid and Water and Sewerage enterprises due to the fact that these have fulfilled the preliminary conditions in the water sector for the utilisation of money from European funds.
The dividend must be deposited in the state budget by the end of May.
- » Ѕtatistics Show Growth in GDP and Final Consuption
- » At the End of June 2017 Currency in Circulation on the Domestic Market Reached BGN 14. 214b
- » Bitcoin Keeps on Breaking Records
- » Statistics Show Growth of Incomes and Spending in Bulgaria
- » Inflation in Bulgaria Reaches 1% Since Beginning of 2017
- » Average Wage in Bulgaria – Up by Nearly 10%