State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria
The government has decreed that state ventures and commercial enterprises have to invest 50% of their profits for 2016 on behalf of the state.
The decree excludes health treatment facilities for inpatient aid and Water and Sewerage enterprises due to the fact that these have fulfilled the preliminary conditions in the water sector for the utilisation of money from European funds.
The dividend must be deposited in the state budget by the end of May.
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » Low ECB Rates an Opportunity to Reform, Draghi Argues
- » 1.3% Inflation in Bulgaria Since the Beginning of 2017
- » The International Monetary Fund does not Want New Measures from Greece
- » Bitcoin Price Soars Above $5,000 to Record High
- » 2300% of Inflation in Venezuela