State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria
The government has decreed that state ventures and commercial enterprises have to invest 50% of their profits for 2016 on behalf of the state.
The decree excludes health treatment facilities for inpatient aid and Water and Sewerage enterprises due to the fact that these have fulfilled the preliminary conditions in the water sector for the utilisation of money from European funds.
The dividend must be deposited in the state budget by the end of May.
- » Labor Costs Increase by 12% by the End of 2017
- » Inflation in Bulgaria for February 2018 is 0.3%
- » In 2017 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 10.8% in Comparison with 2016
- » Bulgarian Exports to Third Countries Decreased by 16.3%
- » EU Women Earn 16 % Less than Men: Eurostat
- » GDP for 2017 Increased by 3.6 per 100 Compared to 2016