First Express Train from Istanbul Arrives in Sofia
The first express train from the Turkish city of Istanbul arrived in Sofia on Tuesday after a nine-and-a-half-hour trip, reported Anadolu Agency.
The head of passenger service in Istanbul with Turkish State Railways commented that the state-of-the-art express train with four cars will run every day.
"There will be a lot of tourists travelling from Bulgaria to Istanbul and Edirne. Of course, this is not limited to Bulgaria alone. The train has connections with Belgrade, Bucharest and Budapest. This is why it will contribute to tourism," explained the director.
- » Erdogan: Summit 'Important' For Ending Tragedy in Syria
- » Ratko Mladic Jailed For Life Over Bosnia War Genocide
- » Erdogan’s Chief Adviser Calls for Turkey’s NATO Membership to be Reconsidered
- » Turkey Arrests FETÖ-Linked Suspects, 3 of Them are Bulgarians
- » A joint Meeting of the Macedonian and Serbian Government will be Held Early Next Year
- » Greek Island on Strike in Protest Against Becoming Migrant 'Prison'