Interim Govt Not To Nominate Bulgarian EU Commissioner
At present, the caretaker government will not nominate a candidate for Bulgarian European Commissioner, announced interim PM Ognyan Gerdzhikov.
The issue was discussed with President Rumen Radev.
"For now, we will not nominate a European Commissioner. At a later stage, a European Commissioner might be nominated," said PM Gerdzhikov.
- » Borisov to the MEPs: If there is so much Corruption, How are we Always First in Elections (Video)
- » Boyko Borisov Presents the Presidency's Priorities to the European Parliament
- » Experts Argue Whether Prices Would Rise if Bulgaria Introduces the Euro
- » The Speech of Donald Tusk Delivered in Bulgarian (Video)
- » Euronews: Bulgaria is Applying for Schengen by Strictly Guarding its Border with Turkey
- » Bulgaria is Third in the EU to be Financed by the Juncker Plan in Respect to GDP