Introduction of Fingerprint Identification in Outpatient Sector Postponed
Bulgaria's Health Ministry has postponed the introduction of fingerprint identification in the outpatient sector.
The decision will protect the healthcare system from collapse in terms of medical, technical, information and financial stability, stated Health Minister Ilko Semerdzhiev.
The Health Ministry took a decision on the regulatory launching of the procedure on rejecting the introduction of fingerprint identification in the outpatient sector in 2017 and postponing it until 2019.
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th
- » Western Clinics Avoid Accepting Bulgarians
- » Flu Kills 37 In Romania Year To Date
- » Health Minister is Preparing New Health Insurance Model
- » Municipal Hospitals are Planning New Protests
- » Dentists Urge the State to Fund the Treatment of Children, Pregnant Women and Emergency Cases