Increased Police Presence Along E-79 Due To Casino Robbery
There is increased police presence along the E-79 road in relation to the armed robbery of a casino located at the border cross checkpoint Kulata near Petrich, reported BGNES.
In the Poligona area of E-79 at the entrance to Blagoevgrad, armed policemen are stopping and checking vehicles, mainly jeeps.
There are similar police checkpoints along the entire section from Kulata to Blagoevgrad.
The signal about the crime was received at about 05:35 hrs on Monday morning.
According to initial information, armed and masked men burst into the Phoenix casino, threatened the staff and took all available cash. After that they left the area in two vehicles, reported the press centre of the local police directorate.
- » Dozens have Died in a Series of Attacks in Afghanistan
- » Bulgarian Used Fake Spotify Playlists to Make Money
- » 400 Kilos of Cocaine was Found at the Russian Embassy in Argentina
- » A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
- » Cybercrime Hurting Businesses to Tune of $600 billion
- » A man was Found Murdered This Night in the Lyulin District