Munich Conference on Security To Be Attended by World Leaders
One of the most prestigious global forums – the Munich Conference on Security – will be attended on Friday by world leaders and experts who will discuss the challenges facing Europe.
The new Secretary of Defence of the USA James Mattis will be among them – this will be his first visit to Europe since the beginning of his mandate.
The USA will also be represented by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Vice President Mike Pence who will meet German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
Merkel will attend the event for the first time since 2015.
- » BSP's Ninova Nominated for Vice President of Socialist International
- » Athens Blocked by 24-Hour Strike of Public Transport Employees
- » Women Serving in Turkish Army Allowed To Wear Islamic Headdress
- » Tension Between Greece, Turkey in Aegean Sea
- » EU To Put End To Tax Avoidance by MNCs
- » Juncker: Great Britain Will Pay Stiff Price for Brexit