Munich Conference on Security To Be Attended by World Leaders
One of the most prestigious global forums – the Munich Conference on Security – will be attended on Friday by world leaders and experts who will discuss the challenges facing Europe.
The new Secretary of Defence of the USA James Mattis will be among them – this will be his first visit to Europe since the beginning of his mandate.
The USA will also be represented by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Vice President Mike Pence who will meet German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
Merkel will attend the event for the first time since 2015.
- » Inspectors From OPCW have Samples From Douma
- » Kosovo Ready for Council of Europe Membership Bid
- » Pyongyang Pledges to Halt Nuclear and Longer-range Missile Tests
- » 'Russian Elon Musk' Raped and Tortured to Death in Custody
- » Bashar Assad Returns Legion d’honneur to France
- » North and South Korea Open Hotline Between Leaders