Glas Naroden, Reformist Bloc Sign Coalition Agreement
Glas Naroden and the Reformist Bloc have signed an agreement for long-term cooperation and a coalition for participating jointly in the snap elections. The name of Svetoslav Vitkov’s party will be in the name of the coalition.
It is almost certain that the singer of the band Hipodil will head the list of the Bloc in the 25th constituency in Sofia, thus clashing directly with Boyko Borisov.
Petar Moskov announced after the signing of the agreement that the Reformist Bloc is continuing the consolidation of the right and the aims thay have reached for with Vitkov over the years are the same.
Vitkov added that the moment has come to decide whether they will continue to fight alone or join a coalition.
- » The EC Lawsuit Against Bulgaria Ends with a Ban on New Constructions in Kaliakra
- » Prosecutor General Tsatsarov Moves to Lift Immunity of GERB MP Zhivko Matinov
- » Bulgarian Minister of Justice: 'A New Prison to be Built in Kremikovtzi'
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party to Ask the Specialised Prosecutor’s Office to Publish a List of Politicians Funded by KTB
- » The Swedish Tourist who Attacked a Hotel Worker in Sunny Beach has been Released from Custody
- » Customs officers Found over 260 Liters of Illegally Produced Alcohol from an Internet Ad