Electronic Voting To Be Without Technical Support
Electronic voting via which the snap parliamentary elections must take place on March 26 will be without full technical support.
This became clear from the documentation which the Central Election Commission published on Tuesday, reported BGNES.
On Thursday, CEC announced that, so far, they have not received offers for participation in the procedure which is for a maximum value of BGN 18 M (VAT included).
This amount will be allocated for renting a minimum of 12,500 devices for electronic voting which must be delivered no later than March 10.
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans
- » Establishments will be Closed in the Case of Systematic Violations of the Ban on Smoking
- » The Water Agency Stops Pumping Water in Three Areas of Sofia
- » Bulgaria Commemorates the 145th Anniversary of the Death of Vasil Levski