Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Denis Istomin at Rotterdam ATP 500 Second Round
Bulgaria’s tennis player Grigor Dimitrov marches on after several wins in the season.
Dimitrov has now defeated Denis Istomin at the second round of the ATP Tournament 500 in Rotterdam (7:6 (3), 6:1).
Istomin himself beat reigning champion Novak Djokovic at the Australian Open.
Rotterdam Tournament fans still have to see a repeat of the final at Sofia Open Grigor Dimitrov – David Goffin.
At the moment, Dimitrov is ahead in six encounters between him and the Belgian player (6:0).
- » 2-Time Olympic Champion Maria Grozdeva Wins a Bronze at the European Shooting Championship in Baku
- » Botev Plovdiv did not Win but Still Dreams of Big Breakthrough in Europe
- » Missed Opportunities and Poor Play in Defense Failed Ludogorets in Israel
- » Novak Djokovic will Not Play Again in 2017
- » Ludogorets's Road to Europe goes through Israel
- » It is Official Cristiano Ronaldo is Staying at Bernabeu