Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Denis Istomin at Rotterdam ATP 500 Second Round
Bulgaria’s tennis player Grigor Dimitrov marches on after several wins in the season.
Dimitrov has now defeated Denis Istomin at the second round of the ATP Tournament 500 in Rotterdam (7:6 (3), 6:1).
Istomin himself beat reigning champion Novak Djokovic at the Australian Open.
Rotterdam Tournament fans still have to see a repeat of the final at Sofia Open Grigor Dimitrov – David Goffin.
At the moment, Dimitrov is ahead in six encounters between him and the Belgian player (6:0).
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam
- » Milan Won 3:0 Against Ludogorets in Razgrad
- » Ludogorets has Prepared a Unique Gift to Milan (Photos)