Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Denis Istomin at Rotterdam ATP 500 Second Round
Bulgaria’s tennis player Grigor Dimitrov marches on after several wins in the season.
Dimitrov has now defeated Denis Istomin at the second round of the ATP Tournament 500 in Rotterdam (7:6 (3), 6:1).
Istomin himself beat reigning champion Novak Djokovic at the Australian Open.
Rotterdam Tournament fans still have to see a repeat of the final at Sofia Open Grigor Dimitrov – David Goffin.
At the moment, Dimitrov is ahead in six encounters between him and the Belgian player (6:0).
- » Enhanced Security Measures in Sofia Due to Levski-CSKA Football Game Tonight
- » Additional Security Measures for Europa League Final in Stockholm Already in Place
- » Antoaneta Boneva Wins Silver Medal at ISSF World Cup in Munich
- » Kubrat Pulev to Fight For IBF Heavyweight title within 10 Months
- » Dimitar Berbatov: 'We are Trying to Surprise People in All Possible Ways'
- » Grigor Dimitrov Only A Step Away From TOP 10