Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Denis Istomin at Rotterdam ATP 500 Second Round
Bulgaria’s tennis player Grigor Dimitrov marches on after several wins in the season.
Dimitrov has now defeated Denis Istomin at the second round of the ATP Tournament 500 in Rotterdam (7:6 (3), 6:1).
Istomin himself beat reigning champion Novak Djokovic at the Australian Open.
Rotterdam Tournament fans still have to see a repeat of the final at Sofia Open Grigor Dimitrov – David Goffin.
At the moment, Dimitrov is ahead in six encounters between him and the Belgian player (6:0).
- » Grigor Dimitrov Triumphed in the Final Season Tournament in London! (Updated)
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Now 3rd in the World Ranking
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama