Technical Fault in Praveshki Hanove Tunnel
Part of the semaphore installation has collapsed in the Praveshki hanove along the Hemus highway, confirmed BNR after receiving information from the Regional Police Directorate Sofia.
The signal about the hanging part of the semaphore was submitted at emergency telephone number 112 by passengers travelling through.
A patrol unit has been sent by Directorate of the Interior Ministry – Sofia.
So far, there are no reports of injured passengers or damage to passing vehicles.
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body