Zhivko Zhivkov To Head State Fund Agriculture
Zhivko Zhivkov is the new executive director of State Fund Agriculture, announced the press centre of the Agriculture Ministry.
Zhivkov assumed the post of the former executive director Rumen Porozhanov who resigned at the request of interim Agriculture Minister Hristo Bozukov.
Bozukov argued that his request was based on the lack of public confidence in the fund and a legal ruling in favour of its previous management.
- » Surprising Checks in Stores about Christmas Decorations and Fireworks
- » Gallup: 79% of Bulgarians do not Want Early Elections
- » Prison Officers from Plovdiv Hold Protest
- » Bulgaria’s Jan-Oct New Light Commercial Vehicle Registrations Rise
- » Strasbourg Court Decided on EUR 462,000 for the Blue House in Plovdiv
- » Over BGN 20mln Have Been Invested in Increasing Road Safety Over the Past Year