SAC Rejects Appeals Against Yes, Bulgaria
The Supreme Administrative Court has rejected as procedurally inadmissible the four appeals filed against the decision of the Central Election Commission (CEC) for the registration of the coalition Movement Yes, Bulgaria.
According to the Electoral Code, only refusals for registration on the part of CEC may be appealed in court.
The court’s decision is final.
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions