Bulgaria's Interim Govt 'Spreading 'Fake News'
A key ex-ruling party official has accused the caretaker cabinet of Bulgaria of using its office to create faultlines, make appointments to the administration and creating "fake news", instead of organizing the early election in March.
Tsvetan Tsvetanov, deputy head of Boyko Borisov's GERB and known for being the backbone of the party, has told the Bulgarian National Television that statements of the Regional Development Ministry were "politically tinged".
The ministry has been increasingly under fire over the road infrastructure of Bulgaria, with a number of tunnels now declared unsafe after a tragic incident.
Tsvetanov has added there is a sensation of "certain forces" reemerging to enter the government "from the back door".
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country