Nineteen Independent Candidates Running in Bulgaria's Early Election
There are at least 19 independent canndidates who have submitted their registration paper to the Central Election Commission (CEC) prior to the early election in Bulgaria.
Nine of these are members of Normalna Darzhava ("Normal State") party of former BSP lawmaker Georgi Kadiev, which was denied registration for the snap vote.
There are several other independent candidates in Varna, Lovech, Pleven, Plovdiv who include former officials or candidates for offices, enrepreneurs, and other local celebrities.
Independent candidates include ex-Patriotic Front lawmaker Dimitar Bayraktarov, who quit the nationalist coalition after Parliament was dissolved.
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act