Nineteen Independent Candidates Running in Bulgaria's Early Election
There are at least 19 independent canndidates who have submitted their registration paper to the Central Election Commission (CEC) prior to the early election in Bulgaria.
Nine of these are members of Normalna Darzhava ("Normal State") party of former BSP lawmaker Georgi Kadiev, which was denied registration for the snap vote.
There are several other independent candidates in Varna, Lovech, Pleven, Plovdiv who include former officials or candidates for offices, enrepreneurs, and other local celebrities.
Independent candidates include ex-Patriotic Front lawmaker Dimitar Bayraktarov, who quit the nationalist coalition after Parliament was dissolved.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System