DPS Most Undesirable Party, Followed by New Republic - Poll
A total of 62% of the persons interviewed in the survey of the Trend Research Centre have stated that they find it unacceptable for the party of Radan Kanev New Republic to participate in the government.
DPS tops the ranking with 81% of the surveyed stating that they do not wish DPS to participate in the government again.
The party of Hristo Ivanov – Yes, Bulgaria also lacks support. 53% of the surveyed stated that they do not wish the party to partake in power.
Yes, Bulgaria is followed by the Reformist Bloc with 48% of people not wishing to see them in power.
44% of the surveyed reckon that BSP’s participation in the government is unacceptable; the percentage for GERB is 42.
The United Patriots appear to be the most desired partner in government with 52%.
50% of the surveyed support GERB’s participation in power and 47% support that of BSP.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country